This website ("Raw Materials India™") and its part of the Business Network (the "Network"), is owned and/or operated by M/s Raw Materials India, on behalf of itself and its holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliates (together, , "we", "us" or "our"). At Raw Materials India we recognize that privacy and security of personal/financial information is a concern to our users/customers. We have taken the utmost care in establishing and implementing policies and procedures to protect this information.
In order for us to provide you with our services and products, we may collect personal information such as your (i) name, (ii) address, (iii) phone number, (iv) a password that you create or any other information that may be required for identification purposes.
The personal information that we collect depends on the products and services that are being provided or requested. If you do not provide us with the information asked, we may not be able to provide the products or services you have requested. Raw Materials India and payment processors receive Personal Information, which may include the following: amount; date; transaction description, including the names of the seller and transaction location; last four digits of card used; and authorization code issued by the card Payment Processor. We may also track information like the domain name from which you contact us, the pages you request, the products that buyers buy from the registered sellers, and the time that you spend on the site. For everyone who visits our website, we may log IP addresses, the type of operating system that your computer uses, and the type of browser software used by you. From the IP address, we can determine the Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity.
We gather information about you and your account so we can:
- Provide services to meet your needs.
- Know who you are and thereby prevent unauthorized use of your Raw Materials India.
- Comply with laws and regulations that govern us.
Raw Materials India can collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, such as when you provide the information in an application form or by phone or email for business purposes if any.
- From third parties such as, our business partners that sell you or your authorized representatives the Raw Materials India services.
- From publicly available sources of information such as telephone directories and websites or data services.
- Prospect Information – Our Network may also collect prospect information from our users. Our users may provide another person's information, such as their friend's e-mail address, contact details etc., in order to send them content or offerings from our Network. The prospect's information is only used for the purpose for which it was submitted. The prospect information will never be shared with third party advertisers.
Raw Materials India may use your personal information for any one or more of the following purposes:
- To administer your participation in the Raw Materials India program.
- To verify your identity or transactions which you may enter into with us, or our clients/providers;
- To provide the products and services that you request;
- To administer and manage the provision of our products and services;
- To provide customer service, such as to answer your account-related questions.
- To check your qualifications for registration.
- To verify your name, address, and other information
- To develop and refine our products and services.
- To contact you when necessary.
- To send you information about our programs and other promotional materials, subject to the privacy choices described below.
- To conduct client surveys in order to improve the ways in which we provide you with our products and services;
- To research and develop consumer’s suite of products and services;
- To comply with laws and regulatory requirements including complying with any request made by a governmental authority in connection with legal proceedings or the prevention or detection of crime;
- To comply with Information Technology’s risk management policies and procedures, including our security procedures;
- To train our staff;
- To promote and market our products and services to you and to inform you of our special offers, promotions or competitions, including by way of direct mail and telemarketing (unless you tell us otherwise);
We may use your personal information for additional purposes related to the purposes listed above. We will not, however, use your personal information other than for:
- a purpose made known to you;
- a purpose you would reasonably expect;
- a purpose required or permitted by law; or
- a purpose otherwise authorized by you.
We will not disclose any of your personal information to any third party outside of "INDIA" except:
- Within “INDIA” or with any of its subsidiaries, business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations.
- Assisting an agency in undertaking information for us;
- If any other organization is engaged by us to perform tasks on our behalf;
- For purpose of compliance with an audit on our business;
- In case of a merger or association with another company;
- In good faith if it is necessary for any legal proceedings under the applicable law, or when required by a government regulatory or other authority, agency or officer to protect the safety or security of users of the Site or in order to comply with other legal obligations.
- To obtain advice from third parties such as auditors or legal advisors.
Please note that we do reserve the right to transfer your personally identifiable information and other information that you have provided to us to our successors in business and purchasers of our site assets.
You may receive an email claiming to be from us with a link to what appears to be our website, where you are prompted to enter your personal and account details. We are in no way involved with this email, and the website does not belong to us or our partners. Hence, we suggest you to be careful & beware of such phishing emails and to crosscheck the same.
You may be contacted by mail, telephone or email for purposes of customer service or to be notified of related products, promotions, newsletters, customer surveys and similar materials that we may conduct or distribute from time to time. If you do not wish to receive any such communications, you may advise us that you wish to opt out:
- by mail addressed to RMI'S REGISTERED OFFICE AT AHMEDABAD – 380015, GUJARAT, INDIA. (FULL ADDRESS SHALL BE UPDATED SHORTLY)
- by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com
The restrictions above will not apply in the event that you engage in certain improper conduct. Specifically, Raw Materials India shall have the right to self use or release to third parties personally identifiable information regarding users who are suspected of having used any site or any other service in the Network for any fraudulent purposes or having otherwise violated any law, rule or regulation or the rights of third parties or having engaged in any conduct which RMI deems to be improper. By using any service in the Network, you are agreeing to our use or release of any information you provide in any manner we deem appropriate or necessary if you are suspected of having engaged in any conduct which RMI deems to be improper.
Data security is a priority. We have implemented and maintain high security standards and procedures to safeguard against unauthorized access to your information. We employ appropriate measures to protect consumer information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These may include, among other, encryption, physical access security and other appropriate technologies. RMI continually reviews and enhances its security systems, as necessary. Please note, however, that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services.
By returning or submitting your application form with your personal information to us, you consent to our processing your personal data, including sensitive personal data, and to the transfer of your information to our Registered Sellers or to Registered/Non-registered Buyers on RMI which do not provide the same level of data protection, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer of data, we will put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected. Please be aware that Raw Materials India does not control the acts of its merchants, agents, franchisees, customers, users or visitors.
When you give us information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data, including sensitive personal data and to the transfer of their information abroad and to receive on their behalf any data protection notices.
This website takes measures to protect its data that contains information related to you. However, as a consideration for viewing this site or interacting with this site in any manner, you waive all claims of any nature against this site concerning the loss, alteration, or misuse of information. You must assume that it is possible for your personal data to be obtained by others, such as "hackers," and used in an inappropriate manner that may cause harm to you and that you agree that Raw Materials India is not responsible to provide any damages to you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to terminate your relationship with Raw Materials India and wish for us to eliminate your information from our database, registered buyers or sellers can do so by closing their RMI account by Delete Account function under their respective RMI account themselves or contact us at email@example.com and provide your account details.